What is Invisalign ?
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions. Your Smile can look even better with the world's most advanced clear aligner. Doctor-led care. Custom-made Aligner.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-20 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 12 and 40.
How often will I need to be seen for appointments?
Each aligner tray set is worn for approximately two weeks. Dr. Wong will give you 3 to 4 sets at a time, so generally appointments are every 6 to 8 weeks.
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without braces. A consultation with Dr. Baird can determine if Invisalign is right for you.
Contact us for your an Invisalign consultation.